Developing a charitable plan that takes into account your client’s financial and charitable needs is no small task. As a professional advisor, the opportunity you have to help your clients achieve their philanthropic goals is both a privilege and a challenge.
We want to be a resource for you as well as a philanthropic partner for your clients. A full understanding of the many possibilities of charitable giving, which can offer specific tax benefits, can also help your clients achieve financial, personal or business goals.
We consider attorneys, accountants, financial planners, insurance agents and other professionals who have relationships with donors to be our valued partners in charitable giving. This section of our site makes tools and information available to help you ensure that your clients receive the full benefit of their contributions while supporting the charities of their choice.
We have an outstanding reputation for integrity and service to donors. And we’ve developed unique resources for you to use in helping donors craft their charitable giving plans.
Our Foundation is here to help you with the donation process. If you have questions about our advisor resources that have not been answered in this section, please contact us for more information.
By giving through Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, your clients join a community of local donors and benefit from nearly 100 years of charitable giving expertise. In addition:
- Gifts to Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation generate the maximum tax advantages under state and federal law.
- Our personalized service is tailored to each individual’s philanthropic and financial objectives.
- We accept a wide variety of assets, from cash and securities to closely held stock and appreciated real estate.
- With deep roots in the community, our professional staff know local needs and nonprofits.
- We help create positive change in the community – today and for future generations.
- In addition, when deadlines loom, cash and stock donations can be made online.
Click here for sample language for donors wishing to make a gift through an estate plan.