Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation (TTCF) is a local philanthropic and community-based organization in Truckee, California. Our mission is to connect people and opportunities, generating resources to build a more caring, creative, and effective community.
Our team is seeking a highly-organized professional to serve in the role of Administrative Associate. This core member of the Foundation’s operations team will provide day-to-day administrative support to TTCF’s CEO, board and staff, and community stakeholders. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, self-motivated and approaches relationship building and communication with a courteous and professional approach.
● Administrative and executive support
● Operations and facilities management
● Governance support
● A minimum of 3-5 years work experience and a high school level education is
preferred, however all candidates with the right mix of life experience and
hard skills will be considered.
● Competency in computer programs including Microsoft Office or GoogleSuite
● Strong organizational and communication skills and customer-service
● Experience in or basic knowledge of the non-profit sector
● Comfortable working in diverse settings and groups
TTCF is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
This is a non-exempt full time position of 40 hours a week with a requirement to
work in-person, based in the Truckee office. Salary range is $60,000-$65,000,
based on experience, plus benefits. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply, send a professional statement of values and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.