We are in the final 30% in the Capital Campaign for the Community House. We are so excited to see the progress at the site at 265 Bear Street in Kings Beach. We welcome the opportunity to tour you at the site next time you’re in town or your schedule opens up! Above is an architectural rendering of the space.
TTCF, along with many community partners, recently hosted a Suicide Prevention community meeting. Over 75 people attended this gathering at which strategies and ideas were shared for keeping our youth safe, resilient and thriving. The video of the meeting is available at www.ttusd.org
Click below to retrieve the handouts from the meeting.
Our donors have one thing in common – a passion for this region and the people who are part of it.
Donors come to us through many doors:
• A first charitable gift to our annual Gifts for Good campaign, where you write one check and benefit nearly every nonprofit in the region.
• By joining the Queen of Hearts Women’s Fund and learning the joys of collective giving.
• As referred by an estate planning attorney or CPA to take advantage of tax laws that enable
money to stay local.
• As part of a thoughtful strategy of creating a legacy in the region.
• By seeking information on nonprofit organizations to become involved with.
We hope you will explore our website and then contact us to become part of our community-building team!