Services Provided to Donors
Truckee Tahoe Community Foundation is your partner in philanthropy. We are available to help you shape your strategy for giving, learn more abut issues facing our region, or simply become more familiar with local nonprofit organizations.
- Explore your charitable options – For a rewarding giving experience, we can help you find the best fit for your charitable priorities, financial goals, and personal preferences.
- Connect with others who share your passion and make your dollars go further – Donating through the Community Foundation, you’ll have opportunities to network with others who share your interests and passions. By combining efforts with those of like-minded individuals, your grant makes a big impact in our region.
- Learn about community needs and opportunities – Our Board and staff monitor the region’s most pressing needs and greatest opportunities and are happy to share our knowledge.
- Work through your estate or financial planner – We’ll work with your trusted professional advisor to design the charitable giving solution that’s right for you. You’ll enjoy the financial, personal, and community benefits of strategic giving.
- Relax while we handle the paperwork – We handle all of the administrative responsibilities including investment management, due diligence, and grantmaking so you can focus on the joy of giving.
- Create your legacy – We can help you establish a fund in the name you choose: to honor a loved one, establish a family legacy, rally others to a cherished cause, inspire them to give, or demonstrate corporate support for the community. Grants may be given in the name of the fund or anonymously. Our Legacy Club honors donors who have included the Community Foundation as part of their estate planning.
Your Fund at your Fingertips
We are pleased to offer an online donor portal for Fund Holders or Advisors to manage your Endowment or Philanthropic Funds at the Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation. It’s secure, fast, easy-to-use, up-to-date and available 24 hours a day.
Through the online donor portal you can easily:
- View your fund balance, fund statements and investment returns.
- View the gifts you’ve made and the grants you’ve recommended.
- Recommend new grants to any organization you’ve already supported with just two easy clicks.
- Research organizations and issues you care about – including nonprofits that have received support through the Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation.
- Recommend grants to new organizations you would like to support.
- Learn about and support special funding opportunities made available only to our donor advisors.
Quarterly fund statements for your fund will be posted online approximately 20-30 days after the end of each quarter.
Interested in learning more about this online service or about establishing or contributing to a fund at TTCF, please contact Phyllis McConn at email@example.com.
If having technical difficulty or would like a staff member to assist you please contact Kathy.
ACCESS THE ONLINE DONOR PORTAL HERE
Interested in learning more about this online service or about establishing or contributing to a fund at TTCF?
Contact Phyllis McConn at 530.587.1776 orEmail Phyllis