Community Collaborative of Tahoe Truckee
The Community Collaborative of Tahoe Truckee is a partnership of non-profit and public organizations working together to address fundamental needs of families in the Tahoe Truckee Region. Collectively, we identify emerging community issues and develop strategies with our combined vision and resources.
Community Report Cards and Issue Briefs
The Tahoe Truckee Community Report Cards highlight issues impacting local residents. Utilizing Results Scorecard 3.0, the Report Cards measure community indicators and highlight economic well-being, health, and education trends in our community. Through the use of this data, agencies and the community at large are able to plan and review strategies and programs that create positive change for children, families, seniors, and all community members.
- Economic Well-Being and Demographics (2016)
- Health (2016)
- Education (2016)
- Third Grade Reading & Tahoe Truckee Reads (2015)
- Youth Substance Abuse (2015)
- Community House Community Update (2015)
Who We Are
We are comprised of over 40 health, social service, education and community-based organizations who meet monthly to collaborate, network, share and learn. CCTT originated nearly 20 years ago and became a program of the Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation in 2008.
We Do This By
- Promoting Collaboration
- Holding the Regional “Big Picture”
- Assessing and Prioritizing Community Needs
- Convening and Facilitating a Community Response
- Building Capacity in Organizations and Community
- Promoting Advocacy and Leadership
- Maximizing New and Existing Resources
For more information, visit the Community Collaborative’s website.