Truckee, CA – The 2023 Give Back Tahoe site is LIVE and local nonprofits can now register (through November 1, 2023). This year’s campaign will take place Nov 28 – Dec 31.
By registering for Give Back Tahoe, nonprofit organizations will benefit from donations, as well as year-round exposure in the nonprofit catalog. This means that community members can learn about an organization’s work, sign up for volunteer opportunities, and make donations at any time.
Last year Give Back Tahoe raised $730,522 for (70) Tahoe-Truckee nonprofits; 2,343 people donated.
To participate, your organization must be a 501c3 nonprofit serving the Tahoe Truckee area.
- Register your nonprofit today using the following link. Registration closes on November 1st
Sign up for the mandatory training webinars:
- Oct 18th at 10 AM – Give Back Tahoe – Getting Started
- Oct 25th at 10 AM – Give Back Tahoe – Let’s Talk Strategy
Check out the resources available in the updated Nonprofit Toolkit on the GBT site
This year, we are evolving our approach. Instead of solely focusing on donor competitions and challenge grants, we are redirecting our efforts toward enhancing the Give Back Tahoe website as the go-to nonprofit guide for giving and volunteering, ensuring that your organization receives continuous support and visibility all year round. Additionally, we want to help you, our nonprofits, access the new features and tools within the platform to build your own creative campaign opportunities with matches and challenges.
- October 18 at 10 am: Give Back Tahoe – Getting Started. This session will be recorded if you are unable to join us at the scheduled time.
- October 25 at 10 am: Give Back Tahoe – Let’s Talk Strategy This session will be recorded if you are unable to join us at the scheduled time.
- November 1: Nonprofit registration closes. Ensure your nonprofit is part of this significant campaign by completing your registration by this date.
- November 28: Giving Tuesday – the campaign officially launches, providing a platform to showcase your mission.
- December 31: Campaign ends – wrap up the year with a flourish, knowing that your nonprofit has made a meaningful impact.
We invite you to be a part of this unique end of year giving campaign that celebrates community resilience, and positive change. Join us in making a difference in North Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond.
If you have questions or need assistance, reach out to us at GiveBackTahoe@TTCF.net
About Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation: The Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation is committed to connecting people and opportunities, generating resources to build a more caring, creative, and effective community. For more information on the Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, visit www.ttcf.net.
Media contact: Nicole Reitter – email@example.com