Truckee, CA – The Truckee Tahoe Airport District (TTAD), with administration support from Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation (TTCF), is pleased to share the funding decision results from their 2023 Agency Partnership Program.
Established in 2021, The Agency Partnership Program proudly supports larger, regional projects and programs – with awards of $5,000 or more – that align with TTAD’s mission statement: to connect people and opportunities, generating resources to build a more caring, creative and effective community.
In 2023, eight local agencies and qualifying non-profits received awards totaling $434,893. This year’s recipients include:
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue: NCSSAR Truckee Rapid Response Mobile Command Vehicle
- Friends of the Truckee Library: The Truckee Regional Library Project
- Sierra Watershed Education Partnerships: Tahoe Truckee Emission Reduction Partnership, Phase 3
- North Tahoe Fire Protection District: Wildland Web Gear
- Biking for a Better World: Opening Rebuild Project and associated equipment purchases
- Aim High: 2024 Summer Magic: Joyful, Enriching Learning in Tahoe Truckee
- Gateway Mountain Center: Gateway Workforce Housing to Retain Critical Behavioral Health Professionals
- Placer County Law Enforcement Chaplaincy: County-wide Critical Incident Chaplain Services
“The TTAD Board of Directors is proud to support each of these recipients and to contribute funds to programs that uphold our values and goals. By providing funding for emergency services, STEAM education, and workforce housing, we are showing our commitment to our constituents, and to our newly-adopted strategic plan. Helping to strengthen our partners and forming new relationships in our community is exactly what the Agency Partnership program was designed to accomplish,” said Kathryn Rohlf, TTAD Board President and committee member of the Agency Partnership Program.
About Truckee Tahoe Airport District: Since 1958, the Truckee Tahoe Airport District (TTAD) has been an integral part of the community of Truckee and North Lake Tahoe. Located at 5,900 feet, in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range, the Truckee Tahoe Airport aims to provide safe, high-quality services and facilities, reduce impact on our airport neighbors and the environment, and invest in opportunities that increase community safety and provide sustained benefit to the entire Truckee Tahoe region.
Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation is committed to connecting people and opportunities, generating resources to build a more caring, creative, and effective community.
For more information on the Truckee Tahoe Airport, visit www.truckeetahoeairport.com.
For more information on the Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, visit www.ttcf.net.